Last weekend we celebrated P.J.’s 24th by renting out a warehouse and going apeshit. Our marketing guy and resident drunk, this party needed to represent every part of his ridiculous existence. Around 100 rowdy hooligans showed up to rage, paint, crush, drink, dance, bang and fight into the early morning. Supplies required for such an event:
- 100 year old lumber mill, rooftop bbq, graffiti room,
- Two kegs, 12 handles, thirty-six 40oz’s of malt liquor, 50 bottles of homebrew
- One 6 ft tall pinata
- DJ spinning nasty baby-making House
- 5 beer pong tables, 30 person flip cup game, beer bong
- Paint, spraypaint, paint pens, pig’s blood
The original plan was for all the drunk asses to crash in the warehouse, so we could all get crazy without getting behind the wheel. Destruction ensued: the walls, livers, dance floor, massive pinata, furniture, nothing was safe. And leave it to P.J. to be the only person we know to get kicked out of his own birthday party.
All in all, the first inaugural Notsoberfest was a hit and next year’s should be even wilder. Check out the photo gallery and see it for yourself.